|Courses/Events - Courses|
Defensive Handgun III
Ever wondered what would make someone the best at what they do? If you study them closely, you'll realize they are the ones making the right moves and making them first.
This holds true in defensive handgun tactics. Completing the Level I and Level II courses prepares you for the ultimate in handgun tactics - Level III. Level III skills will prepare you for any contingency. Level III includes positional shooting techniques, concealed-carry options, car-jacking defense, weapon retention, blind reactionary shooting scenarios, one-handed reloading and malfunction clearance, and stress shooting techniques. Level II or other approved training is a prerequisite for the Level III class. Training Includes:
- Car-jack defense
- Blind reactionary scenarios
- One-handed reloading and malfunction clearance
- Stress shooting techniques
Cost$425.00 ($50.00 deposit required) for the 2 day course.
- Handgun or semi-automatic handgun with a capacity of at least 7 rounds, 9mm caliber or larger.
- 800 Rounds of ammunition
- At least 3 magazines for the handgun used<./li>
- Magazine pouch capable of holding 1 magazine, or 2 if gun is a single-stack.
- Hip holster (only).
- Gun belt suitable for holster and magazine pouches.
- Eye and ear protection
- Clothing suitable for weather conditions
- Hat, sunglasses and sunblock
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Saturday, 24 April 2010 17:56)