|Courses/Events - Courses|
How to Carry and Shoot from Concealment
Having a Concealed Handgun License for self-defense is great, but have you ever considered that the average self-defense incident lasts 2.2 seconds or less? If you're carrying a concealed handgun, you need to be able to draw that gun and neutralize a threat in less than 2.2 seconds to win. We can help.
Learn how to:
- See and try multiple concealment products such as hip, shoulder, and ankle holsters, fanny packs, special concealment jackets, vests and handbags.
- Draw & fire quickly and effectively using the above carry options.
- Mentally and physically prepare yourself for deadly confrontation situations. As a prerequisite for this class, you must have completed Level I Defensive Handgun course or have attended a similar class with proof of such. Attending a concealed handgun class or having a concealed handgun license does not satisfy the pre-training requirements.
Cost$275.00 ($50.00 deposit required) for the 2 day course.
- Any handgun(s) - pistol, revolver, Derringer, etc. you wish to use.
- 400 Rounds of ammunition
- Any holster(s), ammo pouches, belts you wish to use.
- Magazine pouch capable of holding 1 magazine, or 2 if gun is a single-stack.
- Eye and ear protection
- Clothing suitable for weather conditions
- Hat, sunglasses and sunblock
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Saturday, 24 April 2010 17:56)